Sunday 8 July 2018

5 in 5 - July 2018 - Celebrating 5 years! Day 4

Welcome to '5 in 5' where on the 5th of 
each month I post 5 photos that I have 
taken in 5 minutes.



If you have only just arrived, this months 5 in 5 photo challenge is slightly different. That's because 

we are celebrating it's 5th anniversary!
  
So just for this month only I am sharing my 5 in 5 collection on 10th July, and for the 5 days leading up I am sharing daily links to some of my favourite past posts. I hope you will see some for the first time or enjoy revisiting, and I hope there will be ideas to inspire you to join in. More about that below and for now why not take a short break, relax, and a brief look back in time:






I hope you will feel inspired to join in by sharing your own collection of 5 photos. You can find out how to do that, and link




WIN ONE OF MY HANDMADE BOOKS, FREE GIVEAWAY!!



I am planning a free give-away! To be in for a chance of winning one of my specially handmade books, just do one or more of the following: like my page, leave a comment or link your own 5in5 photo collection.  Each participation will you gain you another chance.  On day 7, Wednesday 11th July, I will randomly select a name and announce the winner. Be in it to win it!!

And don't forget to come back on 10th for this months 5 in 5 photos.

Thank you for popping by and I'll be back here with the final share of past posts. 

2 comments:

  1. Five years of 5 in 5! That's a fantastic achievent to keep it going for so long. I'm enjoying reading through some of your old posts. I missed 'Getting to the root of it ....' when it was originally posted so have just had a good read. I keep dipping into my family tree, get absorbed and spent hours on it for days at a time and then it gets put on the back burner for a while, until the next time ... and so it goes on. Have you done much work on it since this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am much the same Eileen, with researching family history. I have spent long periods of time at intervals, and now dip in and out when time and the inclination comes along. I have done a little more since the post but would like a couple of days to focus properly. There are always so many other distractions! Thank you for taking time to catch up with the past posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...