Friday 9 September 2016

THE ARTISTS WAY - LAST CHANCE INVITATION!



A while back I posted about 'The Artist’s Way’, and how I planned to start working through the book again and run this as an online course. I have been blown away by the number of people who accepted the invitation to join me. A Facebook group has been set up and our group stretches from New Zealand to Canada, with many countries in between.  The course was launched on September 1st and the Facebook
group set up. 
 
I have loved hearing about what members have done as Artists Dates. We have been inspired by each others ideas and offered encouragement and motivation for writing Morning Pages. And we are less than 2 weeks in!
 
The year ahead is going to be great fun!
 
 If you would like to join us you would be very welcome! There is more information in my previous post and cut off date is 1st October, so act fast to save disappointment!

To sign up please leave your full name and email address as a comment below, or email me. 
 
Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I can give testimony to what a supportive, creative group we are & this has been such a necessary (positive) kick in the butt for me to move in a creative direction ... Thanks Sandie for setting up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join in - I have sent an email with my name and email address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you every success, Sandie - I still have the great PDFs you did last time around and I am sure that your new group will really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...