Wednesday 4 March 2015

A YEAR IN PHOTOS, 2015 - WEEK 8

This is my 5th year of Project 365 and rather than have my photos sit on my computer I have decided to share them here weekly.
Welcome to week 8:
  
Day 50: We have our first visit to Kentucky Fried Chicken. It gets a thumbs up!
 

 Day 51: Cider. Passion fruit and apple. This gets a thumbs up too.
 
 
Day 52.  Watching rain fall, across the fields. The sky looked quite dramatic in places.
 
 
Day 53. I spent the day making a book, using an online real-time tutorial. It was great fun and I loved the design... I see more being made!
 
 
Day 54:  On my morning walk I left a book for someone to find.  I hope they enjoy reading it.
 

 
Day 55:  A meal our with friends. Crème Brule and the most lightest handmade shortbread biscuits I have ever had. I'll be going back for more!
 
 
 

Day 56: Who said homework can't be fun!


That's it for another week. 
Thank you for popping by and I'll be back soon with more photos.

1 comment:

  1. I like how this post begins and ends with a smile! KFC is a weakness of mine: I can't deny it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...