Friday 13 February 2015

A YEAR IN PHOTOS, 2015 - WEEK 6

This is my 5th year of Project 365 and rather than have my photos sit on my computer I have decided to share them here weekly.
Welcome to week 6:
 

Day 36. I am wondering whether to paint this unit or leave it wood.

 
 
Day 37.  Ingredients for making Gesso. The recipe worked really well and I have made a second pot since.

 
 
Day 38.  A day with friends at a local Crop. I didn't think to take a photo of us busy at work, but I did take a photo of this book made by a friend while I admired it!

 
 
Day 39.  The water isn't very clear at the moment and I love the reflection of the sky when it is.


Day 40. A play day. I cut a shape into plastic to use as a stencil.  If it works well I will make many more using other designs.
 


Day 41.  Another day experimenting, this time I printed onto wood and card using my Gelli Plate. I loved the effects it made.

 
Day 42. Some of our local hospitals are high tech and well designed. Somehow this one has been overlooked.
 
 

 
Thank you for popping by and I hope your own week has been a good one.  I'll be back next week with more photos.

2 comments:

  1. Did you decide on painting yet or not? Maybe just a few subtle stencils - it looks to be in good shape from the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great photos Sandie. I think the unit looks good as it is but the shabby chic and distressed look would suit it too. Love the reflection in the water. Have a great weekend. P x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...