Thursday 14 April 2016

5 in 5 - MELANIE - April 2016



Melanie is my friend who lives in Australia and she loves photography.  Every month since the start Melanie has taken
part in this monthly meme and we managed to find a way round
her not having a blog by posting here. I love that we have found a way for her to take part!  So, over to you Melanie:


My 5 in 5 for May 2014 found me taking a walk in the new wetlands near where we live now two years on I decided to go there for my April 5 in 5 2016.  Two years on the vegetation looked like it had been there forever and the wildlife had arrived and made this their home. 


Thank you for sharing here Melanie, it's a lovely idea to revisit an area and to take notice of the change. 

If this has inspired you to pick up your camera and take part in
this challenge you have until 25th before this months link closes.


  It's great fun and you can see more posts and link up here.  
And if you want to know more 5in5 this post should answer any
questions and give other information that you need.

Hopefully Melanie will be back next month and I hope you will join us. Thank you for popping by, it is great to have your company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...