So what have I learnt so far?
- That I can write short posts sometimes that are quick to construct.
- That I can write long posts that lead to long and thoughtful comments from my readers. These are much appreciated.
- That sometimes there is a focus on developing a blog to promote a business or product. That's great. But it is not what I want to do. Even so, I can still learn a lot that is relevant and useful to me from this course.
- That the blogs I most enjoy reading are ones where the person is authentic. I get to know aspects of them as a person. They feel real.
- That I want to continue blogging in the way that I always have. To share different parts of my life and interests: photography, travel, my creativity, and dreams. Not forgetting difficulties. Because they are part of life too.
- That I am happy with my style and content. I just want to learn techniques that will make me better and more efficient.
- That I am enjoying the challenge of blogging every day. I like challenges, right?
- Photos often provide inspiration for my post, but not all posts have to include a photo. Though I like that most do!
- That a friend has decided to join me in this 30 Day Blogging Challenge. You might find it useful too, so long as you are not already committed to another challenge that is equally demanding but rewarding. I'm thinking here of those currently writing 300 comments in 30 days, while I cheer on from the side lines! Incidentally, I get nothing for mentioning this blogging course. I do so because I like to share when I find something useful or interesting.
- That there is a new e-book to go with this course. It is available from Amazon and is a useful read even if you don't want to do the 30 Day Blogging Challenge. Here's a link if you want to find out more. And here's a link for the course which you can sign up for at any time.
Taking a new or unknown path can be exciting. It may lead to new adventures, or take you no where, but better that than standing still and having the same view point.
Thanks for popping by. See you here again tomorrow!