So picking up where I left off:
14. A traffic signal.
15. A flag pole with at least three flags on it. I was happy to find this one!
16. A panoramic view, taken while standing (or sitting!) someplace high in the air.
The Emirate Cable Car across the Thames. I had a fun day in London with my friend Melanie, and there are more photos here if you'd like to see more of our day.
17. At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms. I attempted a photo of two policemen but decided I might get arrested for acting suspiciously so gave up on that idea!
18. An overloaded truck, car or other vehicle. I struggled with this initially so took this cartoon....
Then I spotted this one!
19. A ticket Booth - The Emirates Cable Car. Two ticks for this ride!
21. A photograph of me with a sign:
And that's me done!
There's a sense of achievement and disappointment, because I love challenges and opportunity to take photos and it is sad to see this come to an end. But I plan to make a list for my grand daughters when we go on holiday because they like taking photos too, and meantime I have my monthly '5 in 5' challenge and Helena's Pairs.
So, thank you Rinda for a great list as always, and for arranging this photo challenge. It's been great fun while it lasted.