I have just enjoyed revisiting the photos I took last year and if you want to do that too they are here.
So, back to this year. This is the list I will be working through and the photos I have taken so far:
2. Theater for performing arts (not a movie theater)
3. City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building
6. Someone or something taking a nap
7. A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny
8. A tower
9. A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc.
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
13. A fence
15. A fire truck or police car
16. A windmill
19. A fisherman
20. A dinosaur
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item)
Bonus/substitute items. If you find any of the above items too difficult, feel free to substitute either (or both) of these items. You can substitute up to two items, but you cannot substitute Item #21:
A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country
I do not like the outdoor market photo and hope to replace this when an opportunity arises. And the sundial will be replaced if I find everything on the main list. It is here just as a standby meantime.
The sundial is in my garden and one of the photos I took yesterday as part of a new monthly challenge I am starting this week. Called '5 in 5' it invites you to pick up your camera, set a timer for 5 minutes and to take as many photos as you can in that time. Finish by sharing 5 of your photos and link back. On the 5th of every month I will post my own and invite you to join in. The bench was also a 5 in 5 challenge, taken in London. It's even more exciting when you get a photo that ticks two boxes!
I liked Karen's idea of going out with the list, knowing where she could locate some of the photos. I plan to do the same when I have more time. I photo excursion sounds just what I need for some fun and I know just where to go! Hope you are having fun with your own lists if you are taking part and I'm off now to browse Rinda's linky!