1. A bouquet of flowers
2. An ornate door knocker
3. A person walking a dog (or other animal)
4. People playing a board game or card game
5. Architectural columns
6. A metal bridge
7. A turtle
8. Someone "plugged in" to social media
9. A tent
10. A college or university
11. A cellular tower or television satellite dish
12. A public restroom, bathroom, or toilet
13. A merry-go-round or carousel
14. A traffic signal
15. A flag pole with at least three flags on it
16. A panoramic view, taken while standing someplace high in the air
17. At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms
18. An overloaded truck, car, bicycle or other vehicle
19. A ticket booth
20. A natural body of water
21. A photograph of you with a sign reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt". Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.
If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for any one item on the list, except for Item #21:
Alternative A: People eating outside
Alternative B: Someone holding an umbrella
Alternative C: A rocking chair
1. A bouquet of flowers.
Taken to the cemetery on Fathers Day.
2. An ornate door knocker. This belongs to a friend. I have never taken noticed of it before now!
3. A person walking a dog - or two! It was amusing to watch these walkers as the dog leads were exceptionally long and seemed more of a nuisance than a help. Especially when they are dragged through sea water and have to be gathered up soaking wet.
4. People playing a board game - my friend Melanie and myself on one of our days out during her visit from Australia
5. Architectural columns. Taken the same day, I was pleased when Melanie suggested a visit to this house. I immediately knew I could tick another photo on my list!
6. A metal bridge, seen on a river trip on our way into Norwich.
7. A turtle.
I thought I might have trouble taking this photo as turtles are not native to UK. But I was happy to discover these in an aquatic centre.
8. Someone "plugged in" to social media. A typical scene when my grand daughters visit. Until I get craft materials out, that is. Then technology is dropped and fingers get sticky instead!
9. A tent... or two.
10. A college or university. This is the Greenwich Naval College. Part of my London trip with Melanie.
11. This tower did have dishes round the other side but I couldn't get my camera out of my bag quick enough as we drove past!
12. A public restroom, bathroom, or toilet. I was rather impressed with these, found inside a Wetherspoons pub in Norwich. The cooked breakfast was good too!
13. A merry-go-round or carousel - I was immediately taken back to my childhood and couldn't believe these swings still exist! I get irritated by Health and safety regulations but it did cross my mind when I saw this ride.
That will do for now. Time for a short break and then I'll be back to post part 2.