Wednesday 7 July 2010

Love your Pictures, Love Yours Pages - Day 3


Shimelle's challenge today was to take photos that focus on '3'. My photo says it all, and I love being inspired with new ideas. I've yet to post day 1 & 2 photos, but can catch up as the rest of the weeks course changes tack. I've also used Photoshop to make a slight modification to a photo that I plan to scrap this weekend. Quite excited that I managed to do this without too much time and effort! I really do need to use these photo challenges to get to grips with Photoshop, and am waiting delivery of a manual I ordered from Amazon so that I can tackle more challenging projects I have in mind. Off for a 3.5 mile walk now, with camera of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...